The first offering from Prairie Aero Designs, the Baby Bombshell 250 is a 32.4″ (823mm) span, sub-250g version of Joe Konefes’ 1940 free-flight classic. Our goal was to design an easy-building kit that takes full advantage of today’s precision manufacturing and micro electric RC equipment while maintaining the character of the original.
Worried about selecting the proper power system? Don’t be! The recommended system includes everything you’ll need.
We aim to provide a classic full kit. Check out what’s included:
- All balsa and plywood parts are precision laser-cut
- Full-size printed plan
- Laser-cut 1-piece windshield
- Carbon fiber pushrods
- Stainless steel music wire for landing gear, pushrod fittings, and tailskid
- GWS foam wheels
- Full hardware package
What’s NOT included:
- Power package – we recommend the Willy Nillies “1/4A TD .020” Basic Power Package with Cox Tee Dee .020 brushless motor mount.
- Micro radio receiver (3 channel minimum)
- 2x 3.7g servos
- Covering (lightweight iron-on film, silkspan, or tissue)